A neuropsych evaluation is the process of measuring levels of cognitive, emotional, and adaptive functioning to render a diagnosis, assign a treatment plan, and give the patient a direction forward. Our offices are in Santa Cruz County @ 2140 41st. Ave #200B in Capitola CA, (Next to KFC) and in the San Jose area by appointment only. Please call us at 321-208-1554 if you have any questions about our services. You can also reach the office manger at 321-298-8668. Our FAX number is 831-325-0125. Please explore our website to find out more information about our services, the scope of our services, the time commitment, and the costs. We look forward to serving you! Email is also a great form of contact: email@example.com.
Types of Neuropsych Evaluations:
– ADD ADHD Neuropsych Evaluation
– Autism/Aspergers Neuropsychological Evaluations
– Learning Disability Evaluations (Insurance Does Not Cover These)
– Neurosychological Assessment for Complicated Mental Health Concerns
– Neuropsychological Assessments for GRE/MCAT/LSAT/SAT etc. Accommodations
– 504 Plans/Accommodations/Assistance/Challenges to IEP’s (School Systems Cannot Diagnose!)
– Court Ordered Assessments/Forensic Assessments/Risk Assessments
– CA Board of Psychology EPPP/CPSE Accommodations
A neurosychological assessment can take anywhere from 1-4 sessions (or more in some cases). Psychological assessments can be broken up into shorter sessions if necessary!
**More Complex Cases may be handled through a collaborative team approach.